Calendars, Event Details, and Bug Fixes
- New calendar colours - choose a colour for each of your calendars.
- New colour categorisation options - choose whether your events are color coded by calendar colour or category colour
New event details
- New event details design - we've redesigned the event details on web and mobile to make it easier to quickly scan through the details.
- New colours - we've revamped the colours throughout the apps to make everything clearer and more vibrant.
- Darker dark mode - dark mode is now even darker. Yep.
Other small improvements
We've reorganised settings on web and mobile to make it easier to find things.
- We fixed a bug where overflowing events would be in the wrong place when the number of all-day events changed
- We fixed a bug where events would be in the wrong place on days with 23 or 25 hours (daylight savings time)
- We fixed a bug where some events would not be shown on days when the clocks go forward.
- We fixed a bug where muting some all-day events would make them take up the full width of the screen
- We fixed a bug where the current time label would cause layout issues close to midnight
- We fixed a bug where the placeholder in the new event search box was no longer randomised each time you open it
- Fixed a bug where the delete picker would not open for recurring events
- Fixed an issue where the app might not show cached events when you're offline
- The colour of events in widgets now matches your settings – either based on calendar, or category
- Fixed occasional app crashes.